Laser therapy offers patients a safe and effective therapy for a wide range of medical conditions, including soft tissue and sports injuries, arthritic conditions, repetitive stress injuries, wound healing and a variety of general health problems.
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- No known adverse effects
- No drug interactions
Laser therapy often makes surgical interventions unnecessary and provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to conventional therapies.
General conditions treated with laser therapy
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Joint Dysfunction
- Sport and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Ligament, Tendon and muscle tears / strains
- Inflammatory Conditions