Our office will be re-opening on Tuesday, May 19. Please call or email us to book an appointment.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is of the greatest importance.
We have enhanced infection control protocols implemented to protect the health and safety of our team, our patients, and to continue to control the spread of Covid 19. These protocols include:
- Please come at your appointment time. Do not come early, or late for your appointment. If you are early we may ask you to wait in your car till your appointment time.
- Please allow for social distancing at the front desk and reception area.
- We ask that only patients with booked appointments come into the office. Please do not bring friends or family that do not have a booked appointment with you to the office.
- We will require you to either use the provided hand sanitizing stations in the clinic or wash your hands upon entering the office.
- Prescreening patients for symptoms of Covid 19. There is a self assessment tool on the BC Center for Disease Control website. Symptoms include new and persistent cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath. If you have any symptoms of Covid 19, please do not come to the office.
- Staggering appointment times to allow for social distancing in the office.
- Our team will be using face masks in the office. If you have a face mask you may wear it in the office, however, this is not a regulation from the Provincial Health Officer.
- We are implementing enhanced cleaning protocols of equipment and frequently touched surfaces, and hand sanitization between patients.
- If you feel any symptoms of flu or illness please call our office to cancel your appointment. Call your local public health unit, or 8-1-1 for further information if you are ill.
- Missed appointment fees will not be applied to appointments that need to be cancelled due to illness.
Thank you for keeping the health of your fellow patients and healthcare workers a priority.
Monday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Suite 11-1400, Cowichan Bay Rd.
Cobble Hill, BC, V0R 1L3
Stay Healthy and Take Care,
Dr. Vanessa White
Dr. Kevin White